Having the home ready to shoot when we arrive eliminates wasted time for everyone involved. A Virtual Tour for a 4,000 sq ft home averages about 3 hours. Maybe a little less or a little more depending on the home. Photos only will average 2 to 3 hours. Larger homes and special request like Twilight shots or architectural quality images may take a little longer Please review the checklist below and share it with the homeowner so that I can better assist you in the success of your listing. Thank you.
* Hire a Professional: Simple Fast Powerful & Affordable: 360 Video, Virtual Tours, Professional Photos: The fundamental step towards introducing your listings to home buyers and sellers using powerful visual imagery that brings the listing to life and tells its unique story.
1. Remove as much clutter as possible. Store excess in garage.
360 VideoSimple Fast Powerful & Affordable: Real Estate Photography
2. Replace all light bulbs with matching bulbs.
3. Clean all windows inside and outside.
4. Remove all personal items e.g., photos.
5. Tidy/hide all power cords/cables.
6 Remove all pet related Items
1. Put away all dishes, cutlery.
2. Remove all counter top appliances.
3. Clean back splash and range hoods, especially if stainless steel.
4. Remove all detergents, dish cloths, dish rack.
5. Ensure range hood lights are working.
6. Remove all objects from refrigerator e.g., pictures, magnets.
1. Turn off TV and put remotes away.
2. Remove all toys, fans, game consoles. Virtual Tours
3. Remove exercise equipment.
4. Arrange books, neatly
5. Turn off and clean ceiling fans.
1. Remove toys, books, games, tissue boxes.
2. Remove all personal items.
3. Ensure bedside lamps are working.
4. Remove posters/stickers from walls.
5. Clear away all clothes.
1. Clean tub and shower area.
2. Remove all soaps, face washers, shampoo, bath mats, toys, scales.
3. Remove all toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors, hair dryers.
4. Make sure glass and mirrors are spotless.
5. Remove all non-matching towels.
6. Remove toilet cleaning utensils.
7. Ensure toilet roll is not empty.
1. Mow the lawn and trim hedges.
2. Rake leaves and sweep driveway if needed.
3. Remove all gardening equipment e.g., hoses, rakes, wheelbarrows.
4. Remove weeds from garden area.
5. Remove all vehicles or boats from driveway. Don’t park in front of house.
6. Remove all toys. 511 Lake WindsTake the 3D Tour of 511 Lake Winds at Lake Martin
1. Ensure pool is clean.
2. Remove all pool cleaners and poles.
3. Remove all pool toys.
Before the Photo Shoot
1. Set the table (optional).
2. Open all blinds.
3. Turn on all lights.
4. Turn off ceiling fans.
5. Turn off all TVs.
6. Put pets away.
7. Ensure vehicles can’t be seen.